Traffic Ticket & Traffic Offense Attorneys
At the Doyen Law Group, LLC we help those that have been charged with a traffic offense or traffic violation. We work hard to ensure that a traffic offense stays off of your public record when possible. We also work to help you avoid increased insurance premiums, and work to help you avoid the consequences of a traffic violation conviction. If you have gotten a traffic ticket, or have been accused of a traffic violation – contact our law firm for help.
Have you been charged with a traffic violation or offense?
Traffic violations can lead to the loss of your driving privileges and the right to drive. In certain situations, it is possible to have a traffic ticket dismissed, a violation reduced, or as an alternative to a conviction, receive court supervision. Court supervision will also help you avoid having the incident placed on your public driving record. We help people avoid the loss of their driving privileges, and help people prevent an increase in their insurance premiums. When you work with the Doyen Law Group, LLC, you will have a former Kane County prosecutor on your side. We know how the other side thinks, and we know how to defend you. At our firm, we work hard to get you the best result possible.
We can help you with these traffic offenses and violations:
- Aggravated speeding (40 miles over the speed limit)
- Drag Racing
- Driving on expired registration or license plates
- Driving with a suspended or revoked driver’s license
- Driving without proof of insurance
- DUI / Drunk Driving
- Failure to reduce speed to avoid a motor vehicle accident
- Failure to STOP at a railroad crossing
- Failure to STOP for a school bus
- Hit and run accidents / leaving the scene of an accident
- Improper lane usage
- Reckless Driving
- Red light violations
- Speeding in a construction zone
- Speeding in a school zone
- Speeding tickets
- Stop sign violations
- Traffic accidents that resulted in serious injury or fatality
- Underage drinking and driving
At the Doyen Law Group, LLC, we work tirelessly to help you get the best result possible based on your circumstances and the law. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your case.